One of the most compelling reasons to choose Belize as your Caribbean destination right now -- when you need a relaxing getaway more than ever -- has to do with Belize's size. The entire nation is home to fewer than 500,000 citizens, which means that Belize has always been the best place to go for folks who find creative ways to avoid crowds.
Now that social distancing is part of our lives; some Belize destinations are even more appropriate and desirable. Ray Caye Island Resort, a tiny slice of land off the Belize coast, happens to top the lists of folks hungry to travel who don't want to tempt fate by going to a place that's loaded with tourists.
On Ray Caye, you could walk the entire island in an hour; it's that small. Resort hosts turned this luxurious destination into a refuge for the weary, the romantics, and folks hungry for privacy and tranquility. As a result of this already-established ambiance, Ray Caye is the ideal place for seasoned social distancers seeking beauty, sun, natural wonders, and the peace and quiet only an island can deliver.
Staff policies upgraded to meet new standards.
You've probably said it yourself: We are living in a new normal. That means precautions taken to keep environments sanitized are being put into place at Ray Caye so guests can truly relax. Here are a few of the measures now in place that are sure to give you peace of mind:
- Sanitation practices and protocols already meeting stringent standards have been increased.
- Housekeeping staff are being retrained to follow updated international safety guidelines.
- While our restaurant has ample space for social distancing - your gourmet meals can be delivered to your suite and served on your private balcony if you so desire - all of our rooms at Ray Caye have private balconies.
- Gear used for diving, snorkeling, sailing, kayaking and engaging in other water sports is now subject to rigorous sanitizing treatments for guest protections.
- Tours organized by Ray Caye staff will now accommodate fewer people, so whether you want to visit the Belize Barrier Reef, Silk Cayes Marine Reserve, or nearby Maya ruins and caves, new protocols are in place to keep guests safe and engaged, so they don't miss a thing.
The same ambiance guests have come to expect
Designed exclusively as an escape for couples and singles, Ray Caye is the epitome of island living. That means warm sun, pristine beaches, lush landscaping, and an environment of privacy rarely found at Caribbean resorts. We call it social distancing by design because we have always gone to the extreme to give guests the privacy they crave.
Lodgings are spread out so artfully and strategically, it's possible to vacation without encountering other guests. Given the small number of vacationers the island is capable of hosting and new measures put into place to increase health and safety practices, Ray Caye is the ideal place to come once you are eager to travel again.
Act now to save on your vacation
Book a visit to the island from July to November 2020 and use the promotional code "30off2020" to get a 30-percent discount at this all inclusive resort where Mother Nature is eager to help you regain the balance you had before social distancing became part of your lifestyle.
See for yourself why Ray Caye is the ideal place to recharge when you visit the website to secure your booking. If a vacation has been on your mind so long, you're dreaming about it; there has never been a better time to take advantage of perks found only at Ray Caye Island Resort where the word crowd is missing from our vocabulary!
** Please note that discounts will be reflected at check-out**