Ray Caye Policies
Belize Private Island Resort Policies
- All prices are in US dollars
- 3 night minimum for packaged rate
- Transfers, meal plans and tours are non-commission items.
- Ala-carte meals: 12.5% GST Tax is included & 10% Service Charge is additional
- Tours: 12.5% GST Tax is include
- We are pleased to accommodate families; however, children under 10 years of age are not allowed as the island is not suitable for younger kids
- Children under 12 years stay for free, if sharing a room with their parents. Persons 12 years and over, sharing a room, pay US$20.00 per night , plus meals and transfer fee
- For additional roll-away beds, there will be an extra US$30 charge for each extra person
- For payments at the resort we accept: Cash, Visa, MasterCard and Travelers Checks
- Minimum number of 4 nights may apply during peak times
- Marine Park and entrance fees may apply to tour rates
- Beverages are not included in packaged rates
- Please note that taxes are subject to change according to government policy
- Complimentary activities and amenities include free wireless internet, fresh water swimming pool, snorkel gear, light fishing tackle, pedal boats, kayaks and Hobie Cats
50% deposit is payable at the time of booking. The final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If cancellation is received 45 days or more prior to scheduled arrival date, the full payment less $100 USD administration fee will be refunded. If cancelled 45-30 days prior to arrival there is a 50% refund less $100 USD. There is no refund for any cancellations 30 days or less prior to arrival. This policy applies to any reason for cancellation with no exceptions. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance.
Tipping is at your discretion and always appreciated but never expected. All tips are entirely distributed among the employees with no portion retained by the resort. If your service is exemplary, you may tip as you would at home. Guests can leave tips for staff at the end of their stay when paying their bill by cash or credit card.
Electricity on the Island
Electricity is standard U.S. 110 volt, 60 cycle AC from our inverters charged by our solar array and backup generators. We want you to be comfortable, but encourage energy conservation as well.
Water on the Island
Our water is excellent; produced by our three reverse osmosis desalinization plants. Rain water is harvested and hot water in each cabana is provided by a solar heater.
Please notify us of any existing medical conditions which might require attention. We maintain first aid packs on the island in addition to first aid kits in every boat. Placencia Village has a General Practitioner clinic and Belize City has a tertiary care hospital and trauma facility.
contact us with any questions you may have about our Belize Private Island Resort policies.